- 4 tilapia fillets, boneless
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- ½ cup parmesan, grated
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon basil, dried
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup ghee
- Cooking spray
- A pinch of onion powder
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, place tilapia on it, season with salt and pepper, introduce in preheated broiler and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn fish on the other side and broil for 3 minutes more.
- In a bowl, mix parmesan with mayo, basil, garlic, lemon juice, onion powder and ghee and stir well.
- Add fish to this mix, toss to coat well, place on baking sheet again and broil for 3 minutes more.
- Transfer to plates and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 175, Fat 10g, Protein 17g, Carbs 2g