- 2 ounces coconut oil, melted
- 2 pounds Italian pork sausage, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- ½ pound gouda cheese (grated)
- 3 yellow bell peppers (chopped)
- 3 orange bell peppers (chopped)
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- A handful parsley (tiny sliced)
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add sausage slices, stir, cook for 3 minutes on each side, transfer to a plate and leave aside for now.
- Heat up the pan again over medium heat, add onion, yellow and orange bell peppers and tomatoes, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add pepper flakes, salt, and pepper, stir well, cook for 1 minute and take off heat.
- Arrange sausage slices into a baking dish, add bell peppers mix on top, add parsley and gouda as well, introduce in the oven at 350 degrees F and bake for 15 minutes.
- Divide between plates and serve hot.
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 200, Fat 5g, Protein 14g, Carbs 6g