- 1/3 cup almond flours
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound beef sausage, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons parsley, dried
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup parmesan, grated
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups keto marinara sauce
- 1 and ½ cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- In a bowl, mix sausage with beef, salt, pepper, almond flour, parsley, pepper flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, parmesan and eggs and stir well.
- Shape meatballs, place them on a lined baking sheet, introduce in the oven at 375 degrees F and bake for 15 minutes.
- Take meatballs out of the oven, transfer them to a baking dish and cover with half of the marinara sauce.
- Add ricotta cheese all over, then pour the rest of the marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella all over, introduce dish in the oven at 375 degrees F and bake for 30 minutes.
- Leave your meatballs casserole to cool down a bit before cutting and serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.