- 12 ounces lamb racks
- 2 fennel bulbs, sliced
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 figs, cut in halves
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon swerve
- In a bowl, mix fennel with figs, vinegar, swerve and oil, toss to coat well and transfer to a baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper, introduce in the oven at 400 degrees F and bake for 15 minutes.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper, place into a heated pan over medium-high heat and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add lamb to the baking dish with the fennel and figs, introduce in the oven and bake for 20 minutes more.
- Divide everything between plates and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 230, Fat 3g, Protein 10g, Carbs 5g