- 2 lamb racks, cut into chops
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- ¾ cup cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a bowl, mix paprika with cumin, chili, salt, and pepper and stir.
- Add lamb chops and rub them well.
- Heat up your grill over medium temperature, add lamb chops, cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Flip them again, cook for 2 minutes and then for 2 minutes more on the other side again.
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 200, Fat 5g, Protein 8g, Carbs 4g