- Preheat oven to 220 C (420 F).
- In a mixing bowl, stir the coconut flour with the psyllium husk powder and baking powder.
- Add the softened butter and stir until combined. Pour in the hot water and mix until the mixture is combined and the dough is able to be picked up in a large ball.
- Divide the dough into 3 balls. Between two sheets of parchment paper, roll each ball into a pizza shape with a rolling pin.
- In the middle of each rolled ball, place 1 tbsp passata (tomato sauce), 1 large slice of salami, 2 tbsp ricotta cheese, 1 pinch dried basil, and 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Fold one side of the dough over the filling and crimp the edges (Tip: using the back of a fork works well in this scenario). In a small container, whisk the egg for glazing. Using a pastry brush, coat the outside of the calzone with the egg. Slice 3 holes in the top to allow steam to escape and avoid bursting the calzone.
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Eat immediately or store cooled calzone in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat in the oven before consuming.
** Nutrition per serving: Serving: 90g, Calories 180, Fat 13.5g, Protein 6g, Carbs 9g