- 1 whole chicken, cut into medium pieces
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Zest from 2 lemons
- Lemon rinds from 2 lemons
- Put chicken pieces in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper to the taste and drizzle lemon juice.
- Toss to coat well, add lemon zest and lemon rinds, introduce in the oven at 375 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes.
- Discard lemon rinds, divide chicken between plates, drizzle sauce from the baking dish over it and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 6 servings, Each Calories 334, Fat 24g, Protein 27g, Carbs 4.5g