- 2 pounds chicken thighs, skinless, boneless and cut into pieces
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut flour
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 and ½ teaspoons orange extract
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- ½ teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- In a bowl, mix coconut flour and salt and pepper and stir.
- Add chicken pieces and toss to coat well.
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium heat, add chicken, cook until they are golden on both sides and transfer to a bowl.
- In your blender, mix orange juice with ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, stevia, orange extract, water and coriander and blend well.
- Pour this into a pan and heat up over medium heat.
- Add chicken, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds, orange zest, scallions, and pepper flakes, stir and cook for 2 minutes and take off heat.
- Divide between plates and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 423, Fat 20g, Protein 45g, Carbs 6g