- 2 pounds wings
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- Lime wedges for serving
- Ranch dip for serving
- In a bowl, mix lime juice with cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, coconut oil, salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Add chicken wings, toss to coat and keep in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Place chicken wings on your preheated grill or BBQl over medium-high heat and cook for 7 -10 minutes on each side.
- Serve these amazing chicken wings with ranch did and lime wedges on the side.
** Nutrition per serving: Each has Calories 132, Fat 5g, Protein 12g, Carbs 4g