- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons gruyere cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 chicken thighs, skin and bone-in
- Heat up a pan with 1 tablespoon ghee over medium heat, add chicken thighs, season with salt and pepper, cook for 3 minutes on each side and arrange them in a baking dish.
- Heat up the pan again with the rest of the ghee over medium heat, add garlic, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper, stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Spoon these over chicken, sprinkle cheese, introduce in the oven at 350 degrees F and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn oven to broiler and broil everything for a couple more minutes.
- Divide between plates and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 340, Fat 31g, Protein 64g, Carbs 5g