- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- ½ cup Italian olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 pound tomatoes, chopped
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and rub with half of the oil.
- Place into a pan which you’ve heated over high temperature, cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Introduce chicken breasts in the oven at 450 degrees F and bake for 8 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the oven and divide between plates.
- Heat up the same pan with the rest of the oil over medium heat, add capers, onion, garlic, olives, anchovies, chili flakes and capers, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add salt, pepper and tomatoes, stir and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Drizzle this over chicken breasts and serve.
- Serve and Enjoy!
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 400, Fat 20g, Protein 7g, Carbs 2g