- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 pound of chopped, deboned chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Add the coconut oil and diced chicken thighs to a saucepan over medium heat
- Cook for about 5 minutes, then add the apple cider vinegar, water and garlic cloves and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the black pepper and Sea Salt and cook until the liquid thickens, about 10-12 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Serve and enjoy!