- 1 pound chicken meat, ground
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- ¼ cup hot sauce+ some more for serving
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, mix chicken meat with salt, pepper, ranch dressing, flour, dry ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese, hot sauce and the egg and Stir very well.
- Shape 9 meatballs, place them all on a lined baking sheet and bake at 500 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Serve chicken meatballs with hot sauce on the side.
** Nutrition per serving: 3 servings, Each has Calories 156, Fat 11g, Protein 1g, Carbs 2g