- 3 Chicken Thighs, deboned and sliced (~1.2 lbs without bones)
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Celery Seed
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Frank's Hot Sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- De-bone the chicken thighs, slice the chicken into chunks and drop them in the crockpot with the rest of the ingredients to the crockpot except for cream, cheese, and xanthan gum.
- Set crockpot on low for 6 hours (or high for 3 hours) and let cook completely.
- Once everything is cooked, remove the chicken from the crockpot and shred using a fork.
- Add cream, cheese, and xanthan gum to the crockpot. Use an immersion blender to emulsify all of the liquids together.
- Place the chicken back into the crockpot and stir together. Taste and season with extra salt, pepper, and hot sauce if you'd like.
** Nutrition per serving: 5 serving, Each = Calories 523, Fat 44g, Protein 20g, Carbs 3.4g