- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 and ½ pounds lamb chops
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 red oranges, cut in halves
- 2 small pieces of orange peel
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- In a bowl, mix lamb chops with salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic and orange peel, toss to coat and leave aside for a couple of hours.
- Grease your kitchen grill with ghee, heat up over medium-high heat, place lamb chops on it, cook for 3 minutes, flip, squeeze
- 1 orange half over them, cook for 3 minutes more, flip them again, cook them for 2 minutes and squeeze another orange half over them.
- Place lamb chops on a plate and keep them warm for now..
- Add remaining orange halves on preheated grill, cook them for
- 3 minutes, flip and cook them for another 3 minutes.
- Divide lamb chops between plates, add orange halves on the side, drizzle some olive oil over them and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 250, Fat 5g, Protein 8g, Carbs 5g