- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound beef, ground
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 3 zucchinis, sliced in halves lengthwise and insides scooped out
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 and ½ cups keto enchilada sauce
- Some chopped avocado for serving
- Some green onions (chopped for serving)
- Some tomatoes (chopped for serving)
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add red onions, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beef, stir and brown for a couple of minutes.
- Add paprika, salt, pepper, cumin, and garlic, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Place zucchini halves in a baking pan, stuff each with beef, pour enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle cheddar cheese.
- Bake covered in the oven at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover the pan, sprinkle cilantro and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Sprinkle avocado, green onions and tomatoes on top, divide between plates and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 222, Fat 10g, Protein 21g, Carbs 8g