- 4 ounces ham, boneless, cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds collard greens, cut in medium strips
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 ounces dry white wine
- 1-ounce salt pork
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup ghee (melted)
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add ham and onion, stir and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add salt pork, collard greens, stock, vinegar and wine, stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover pan and cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes stirring from time to time.
- Add ghee, discard salt pork, stir, cook everything for 10 minutes, divide between plates and serve.
- Serve and enjoy!
** Nutrition per serving: Calories 150, Fat 12g, Protein 8g, Carbs 4g