- 250 g pound chicken breast thinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice the chicken breast
- In a medium, pan bring to a boil the chicken stock and add the chicken and mushrooms
- When the soup starts to boil again and all of the ingredients float to the top, remove from heat.
- Add the sesame oil and sherry and taste for seasoning. Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve in individual soup bowls, and sprinkle the parsley on top.
Nutrition per serving: Calories 272, Fat 33g, Protein 41g, Carbs 4g