- 250 g boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms quartered
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Slice the chicken breast into thin slices
- In a medium saucepan add the chicken stock and bring to a boil, when starting to boil add the chicken and mushrooms.
- When the soup begins to boil again, remove from the heat add the sesame oil and sherry then taste for seasoning, add salt and pepper as necessary
- Serve in individual soup bowls, and sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition per serving: Calories 385, Fat 33g, Protein 30.1g, Carbs 7.2g