- Add cauliflower to blender and pulse until the size is similar to rice
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat, add cauliflower and cook covered until done about 8 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor add the flesh of the avocado with the juice of ½ lime along with the red onion blend on high until you have a creamy consistency.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat add 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Season salmon with salt and pepper then place skin side down
- Cook for 5 minutes then turn and cook for another 4 or 5 minutes or until done
- Divide cauliflower between serving plates, add salmon and cover with the avocado lime dressing
- Sprinkle with a little lime zest.
Nutrition Per Serving: Calories 420, Fat 27g, Protein 37g, Carbs 5g