- ½ cup parmesan, grated
- ¼ cup ghee
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- A dash of Tabasco sauce
- 4 halibut fillets
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Season halibut with salt, pepper and some of the lemon juice, place in a baking dish and cook in the oven at 450 degrees F for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up a pan with the ghee over medium heat, add parmesan, mayo, green onions, Tabasco sauce, garlic and the rest of the lemon juice and stir well.
- Take fish out of the oven, drizzle parmesan sauce all over, turn oven to broil and broil your fish for 3-5 minutes until cooked.
- Divide between plates and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 240, Fat 50g, Protein 23g, Carbs 5g