- 2 tablespoons ghee
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 and ½ tablespoons capers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces veal scallops
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- Heat up a pan with half of the butter over medium-high heat, add veal cutlets, season with salt and pepper, cook for 1 minute on each side and transfer to a plate.
- Heat up the pan again over medium heat, add garlic, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add wine, stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add stock, capers, salt, pepper, the rest of the ghee and return veal to pan.
- Stir everything, cover pan and cook on medium-low heat until veal is tender.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.