- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 1 and ½ pounds pork loin
- A pinch of mustard, ground
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons sukrin
- 2 tablespoons sukrin gold
- ½ cup cranberries
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ lemon sliced
- ¼ cup water
- In a bowl, mix ginger with mustard, salt, pepper, and flour and stir.
- Add roast, toss to coat and transfer meat to a Crockpot.
- Add sukrin and sukrin gold, cranberries, garlic, water and lemon slices.
- Cover pot and cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Divide on plates, drizzle pan juices on top and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 4 servings, Each has Calories 430, Fat 23g, Protein 45g, Carbs 3g