- 4 oz ground beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 slice cheese
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large leaf of lettuce
- In a small bowl season the ground beef with salt, pepper and paprika and mix very well with your hands.
- For in to 2 patties and place the butter in the center of 1 patty
- Place the second patty on top of the buttered patty then press to seal the edges, the two patties will now become one
- In a small skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and the patty and cook for 4 – 5 minutes on each side
- When cooked, serve with lettuce leaf and cheese slice, spread with a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Serve and enjoy!
** Nutrition per serving: Calories: 640, Fat 59g, Protein 24g, Carbs 1g