For the pastry:
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup butter
- A pinch of salt
For the filling:
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces strawberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces strawberries, chopped for serving
- 16 ounces heavy cream for serving
- In a food processor, mix sunflower seeds with coconut, a pinch of salt and butter and stir well.
- Put this into a greased springform pan and press well on the bottom.
- Heat up a pan with the water over medium heat, add gelatin, stir until it dissolves, take off heat and leave aside to cool down.
- Add this to your food processor, mix with 4 ounces strawberries, cream cheese, lemon juice and stevia and blend well.
- Add ½ cup heavy cream, stir well and spread this over crust.
- Top with 8 ounces strawberries and 16 ounces heavy cream and keep in the fridge for 2 hours before slicing and serving.
** Nutrition per serving: 8 servings, Each has Calories 234, Fat 23g, Protein 7g, Carbs 6g