- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup raspberries, dried
- ¼ cup Swerve
- ½ cup coconut, shredded
- In a food processor, blend dried berries very well.
- Heat up a pan with the butter over medium heat.
- Add oil, coconut and swerve, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour half of this into a lined baking pan and spread well.
- Add raspberry powder and also spread.
- Top with the rest of the butter mix, spread and keep in the fridge for a while.
- Cut into squares and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 8 servings, Each= Calories 234, Fat 22g, Carbs 4g, Protein, 2g