For the cheesecake Mix:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons coffee
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup Swerve
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup, sugar-free
For the frosting:
- 3 tablespoons caramel syrup, sugar-free
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, soft
- 2 tablespoons swerve
- In a blender, mix cream cheese with eggs, 2 tablespoons butter, coffee, 1 tablespoon caramel syrup and 1/3 cup swerve and pulse very well.
- Spoon this into a cupcakes pan, introduce in the oven at 350 degrees F and bake for 15 minutes.
- Leave aside to cool down and then keep in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix 3 tablespoons butter with 3 tablespoons caramel syrup, 2 tablespoons swerve and mascarpone cheese and blend well.
- Spoon this over cheesecakes and serve them.
** Nutrition per serving: 8 servings, Each= Calories 254, Fat 23g, Carbs 1g