- In a mortar, add your garlic and 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Grind the garlic and salt together with a pestle, creating a paste.
- Slowly add your oil, grinding and mixing the paste into an allioli.
- Once the alloli is finished, dry your chicken off and put it into a bag with the allioli. Coat the chicken well.
- Marinate the chicken for anywhere from 2-10 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Slice 2 lemons thin and arrange the slices on the bottom of a baking pan.
- Lay your chicken on top of the lemons.
- Remove the thyme leaves from the stem and add your thyme, rosemary, sage, pepper, and remaining salt to the chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and add all the pan drippings to a saucepan.
- Bring the sauce to a boil while stirring well.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low while continuing to stir the sauce. Let it reduce.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken
- Serve and enjoy!
** Nutrition per serving: Per serving has Calories 462, Fat 24.69g, Protein 57.05g, Carbs 3.47g