- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1-1/2 pounds)
- Whisk together all ingredients except chicken. In a bowl, toss chicken with 1/3 cup vinegar mixture; let stand 10 minutes.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 170°, 6-8 minutes per side.
- Drizzle with remaining vinegar mixture before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
** Nutrition per serving: 1 chicken thigh with 2 teaspoons sauce: Calories 235, Fat 15g, Protein 21g, Carbs 6g