- 10 ounces spinach, cooked and chopped
- 4 chicken breasts
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 4-5 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix feta cheese with cream cheese, spinach, salt, pepper and the garlic and stir well.
- Place chicken breasts on a working surface, cut a pocket in each, stuff them with the spinach and cheese mix and season them with salt and pepper to the taste.
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add stuffed chicken, cook for 5 minutes on each side to seal and then put in the oven at 375 degrees F.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked fully and serve.
** Nutrition per serving: 3 servings, Each has Calories 290, Fat 12g, Protein 24g, Carbs 4g