- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 ounces broccoli florets
- 3 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Grease a baking dish with oil and arrange chicken pieces on the bottom.
- Spread broccoli florets and then half of the cheese.
- In a bowl, mix mayo with stock, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Pour this over chicken, sprinkle the rest of the cheese, cover dish with tin foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes
- Remove foil and bake for 20 minutes more.
- Serve hot.
** Nutrition per serving: Calories 250, Fat 5g, Protein 25g, Carbs 6g