- Mix eggs, pumpkin, sour cream, and butter.
- Mix almond flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry until smooth.
- Put a cast iron skillet on medium heat. Grease with butter.
- Use 1/3 cup pancake mix per pancake.
- When the pancakes begin to bubble at the top, flip. Make sure they have browned a bit at the edges first.
- Flip and cook for an additional 1 minute. Both sides should be browned.
- Remove from pan
- Serve and enjoy!
** Nutrition per serving: 8 Servings, Each has Calories 141.18, Fat 12.59g, Protein 5g, Carbs 3.53g