- 1 (8 ounce) package breakfast sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon, until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Spread over the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Mix eggs, Cheddar cheese, cream, onion, mustard, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour mixture over the sausage.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm and cooked through, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
** Nutrition per serving: Calories 374, Fat 31.4g, Protein 21g, Carbs 2.2g